To apply and for more information: https://goo.gl/LQdbg2
Location: Manassas, VAJob Summary
The Athletic Trainer licensed in the appropriate state, acts under the supervision of a physician and must adhere to the protocols and guidelines as required by the licensing agency. The protocols must be written in collaboration with the supervising physician and reviewed annually. The Athletic Trainer works in the areas of primary care, sports medicine or orthopaedic clinical setting, specializing in the delivery of high quality health care for those engaged in physical activity. They also promote Novant Health and the practice through outreach and education for health and wellness in the community.Qualifications
- Education: Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred. Graduate from an accredited undergraduate or graduate athletic training program required.
- Experience: Two years of experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Pass NATA BOC exam required.
- Additional skills required: Excellent customer service, written and oral communication, basic computer application skills, and ability to multitask. Hold or ability to hold appropriate state licensure. Hold or ability to hold AHA BLS First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor certification.
- Additional skills preferred: Hold or ability to hold CSCS, PES, CES certification(s).