To apply and for more information: https://bit.ly/2QPX87M
- Prepares athletes for practice or competition.
- Evaluates and manages injuries and determines whether a referral is necessary. Maintains a medical file on each athlete and acts as a liaison between the physician and the athlete.
- Implements treatment and rehabilitation programs under the supervision of a physician.
- Develops conditioning programs for injured and noninjured athletes.
- Bachelor's degree. Continuing education in the field. Preferred: Master's Degree
- 1 year of experience in an orthopedic setting providing direct patient care. Experience working in conjunction with orthopedic/sports medicine physicians.
- Certification by the National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA).
- Registration with the State of Colorado as an Athletic Trainer.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive, and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There are no limits to your potential here.
BeExtraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.