To apply and for more information: http://bit.ly/2SzgXRR
Job DetailsIllustrative Examples Of Work
Requirements Of Work
- Prevent, evaluate, treat, rehabilitate, refer, and document injuries/illnesses to Duquesne University student-athletes.
- Assist in the administration of student-athlete medical files, insurance information and referrals, and personal health information.
- General coverage and management of assigned sports team(s).
- General coverage and management of the athletic training room.
- Communication with coaching staff and strength and conditioning staff as to participation status of injured or ill student-athletes
- Works with team physician and athletic trainers to assist injured student-athletes on rehabilitation and recovery methods.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have earned a Bachelor's degree in athletic training (Master's degree preferred) and have a minimum of two years related experience preferred. NATABOC and PA Certifications also required, or any equivalent combination of experience and training, which provides the knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform the essential job functions. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: good organizational skills, excellent interpersonal communication skills; ability to be flexible with work schedule; proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); ability to understand and willingness to support the University Mission Statement; and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the University Community.