To apply and for more information: http://bit.ly/2F3mZqN
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Mary's Hospital-NY, you will have the opportunity to assess injuries and manages treatment programs to rehabilitate athletes.You Will
- Evaluates and manages injuries. Maintains a medical file on each athlete and acts as a liaison between the physician and the athlete.
- Implements treatment and rehabilitation programs.
- Develops conditioning programs for injured and non-injured athletes.
- Prepares athletes for practice or competition.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration
Education & Work Experience
- Required Credential(s):
- CertifiedAthletic Trainercredentialed from theNational Athletic Trainers' Association (NATA)obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- LicensedAthletic Trainercredentialed from theNew York Department of Educationobtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- CertifiedBLS Providerobtained within3 Months (90 days)of hire date or job transfer date.
- Bachelor's degree approved by national athletic trainers association required.
- BOC Certification
- NYS License